Classical

Westbury Methodist Church

Westbury Methodist Church

The church was built in 1925, the Society formerly meeting at Warminster Road behind the then butcher's shop and freemasons' premises.

The present building has a beautiful high arch shaped ceiling, which enhances the singing of the congregation.  This, with the movable chairs and pulpit, makes the Church building suitable for many different events.

 

643932 Elkins Logo-page-001                       hills  wtc-ad 2 1